Eric Edmonds- Day 5 Project

 Day 5 started at 10:00 A.M when I got to the gym. Since my legs were really feeling it from yesterday’s leg day and run I took some extra time to stretch and warm up even though I was hitting all upper body lifts in the gym today. I followed the same upper body workout as I did on Tuesday:

warmup

  • single arm circles 30s e side

  • phelps flaps

  • push ups 

  • superman swimmers 

  • plank

bench 6-8 reps x 4 sets

incline Db bench 10-12 reps 3 sets

shoulder press 4 sets x 6-8 reps

seated rows 3 sets x 10-12 reps

neutral grip pull-ups 

abs/core stability

Total time in gym: 10-12 

I went out to the field at 2 to get some ball work in. I followed a ball mastery circuit from my independent program that has work on and off the ball. I was feeling fatigued but I was able to get the circuit done. With warmups and all, I was out there until 3:30. I went back to my room and showered and went to the gym for some stretching/ yoga for 30 minutes following this video. Pro Footballer's Full Deep Stretch and Yoga Routine | 30 Minute Yoga for Soccer Players

Time At field or stretching: 2 hours (1:30 playing 30 stretching).

Total time: 4 hours


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eric Edmonds- Week 2 Reflection

Eric Edmonds- Day 11

Day 2- Eric Edmonds