Day 9- Eric Edmonds

 Day 9 started at 10:30 in the gym where I got a good 15 minute light bike then about a 10 minute dynamic warmup before getting into the plyometric routine below:

pogo jumps 2 x 20

squat pulse 2 x 10

rotational broad jump 3 x 2 EL

SL broad to bound 3 x 2 EL

depth jumps 4 x 2

loaded jumps 4 x 3


I was focusing on performing quality reps and really taking my time to get these right because I haven’t done some of them before. I got out of the gym at 12:15 which resulted in an hour and 45 minutes in the gym. 


I got some lunch and rest and headed out for a run on my usual course  (two laps around campus/rail trail) at 1:45. I went out to Carr field at 2:15 to perform some close control ball work that I got from these two videos. How to UNLOCK your dribbling and touch potential Improve ball mastery | 5 drills for ultimate control

I left the field at 3:15 so I was out for 1 hour and 30 minutes. 

Lastly I got into the gym at 4:30 and did some low intensity biking, abs because I forgot to do them earlier, and my 30 minute stretch from this video. Pro Footballer's Full Deep Stretch and Yoga Routine | 30 Minute Yoga for Soccer Players

I left the gym at 5:45 for dinner 


Total Time: 4 hours 30 minutes .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eric Edmonds- Week 2 Reflection

Day 2- Eric Edmonds

Eric Edmonds- Week 1 Reflection