Eric Edmonds-Day 12

 Day 12 was slightly different than I had planned. I went and played last night with some guys on the team doing 2 vs 2’s with a keeper and other shooting drills. I stayed out until 8:30 and got there at 6:30 so I was out there for 2 hours. This brought my total time for yesterday up to 5 hours and 15 minutes adding the 2 hour 30 gym session, and the 45 minute stretch. I woke up very sore this morning and made today a recovery day. I went into the gym at 11 and did some biking and then foam rolling until 11:30. Then went back and performed the plyometric workout below:

seated vertical jump 3x5

depth jump 3x5 -24 inches 

reactive toe taps 3x3

step push offs 3x5

I biked for 30 minutes and stretched for about 15 minutes bringing my total time in the gym to an hour and a half adding the time earlier. 


Time Total: 1 hour 30 minutes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eric Edmonds- Week 2 Reflection

Day 2- Eric Edmonds

Eric Edmonds- Week 1 Reflection