Day 10-Eric Edmonds

 Day 10 started at 10:00 in the gym where I rolled out, stretched out, and hopped on the bike for 10 minutes to warm up before doing my leg workout:

  • Back squats 3x6-8 225lbs

  • Box jumps 3x4-6 36 in

  • Weighted jumps 3x8 20 lbs DB’s

  • Assisted jumps 3x8

 - split squats E/legs 6 reps superset RDL’s 6 reps

  • Splits squats 6 reps E/leg superset Split jumps 6 reps E/leg

Today I felt good and performed the workout the best I have so far. I went up 3 inches for box jumps which I was pumped about. I also did some biceps and triceps because I have not done arms in about a week and a half. I left the gym at 12:00.

Time in gym: 2 hours


After lunch I headed out to the field at 2:00 and did some dribbling work after some warmup and muscle activation. I did three drills that consisted of 90 degree cuts and 45 degree cuts on the run and with the ball. I did two laps of shuttle runs after and I finished at 3:15.

Time at field: 1 hour 15 minutes


I got back into the gym for my cooldown stretch. I did 10 light minutes on the bike and 5 minutes of inclined backwards walking. Next I did a 15 minute core workout then my stretching routine. I left the gym at 5 and got there at 4. 

Time in gym: 1 hour


Total time: 4 hours and 15 minutes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eric Edmonds- Week 2 Reflection

Day 2- Eric Edmonds

Eric Edmonds- Week 1 Reflection