Day 6 - Eric Edmonds

 Day 6 started at 9:00 A.M with a long stretch. However it wasn’t the yoga routine because I am only doing that every other day. After I stretched and did some band activation I got into the plyometric workout below:

plyometrics workout

seated vertical jump 3x5

depth jump 3x5 -24 inches 

reactive toe taps 3x3

step push offs 3x5

After this I did my injury prevention workout right after shown below:

  • Backward walks 5 minutes

  • band activation 


  • tibialis raise 3x 20

  • ankle dorsiflexion 3x10 each leg

  • deep squat no weight 3x12

  • deep lunge 3x10

  • good mornings 3x10

  • pull ups 3x6-8

  • bosu push-ups 3x12

  • hamstring ball curls 3x12

  • alternating dead bug

  • glute bridge 3x12

I left the gym at 11:00 A.M and this concluded day 6 as I had to leave shortly after to go off campus because I am home for the weekend. Although today was short I am happy I got these workouts in because they are super beneficial for what I am working on. Injury prevention is tedious but necessary when you are doing this much volume. 

Total Time: 2 hours


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eric Edmonds- Week 2 Reflection

Eric Edmonds- Day 11

Day 2- Eric Edmonds