Eric Edmonds- Day 13

 Day 13 started at 9:45 when I got to the gym to stretch out. I was feeling slightly sore because I ran a pickup scrimmage last night and didn't stretch very well. I rolled out for about 15 minutes and biked for 5 before I did my timed mile. I was feeling good after I stretched and warmed up so I decided to do it today on the treadmill. The treadmill isn’t ideal for timed runs but I varied between 10.5-9 miles per hour and got a much improved time of 5:46. As opposed to 6.02 that I got at the beginning I was happy with my time. After this I did some more stretching and got into my leg workout below:

Back squats 3x6-8 265lbs

  • Box jumps 3x4-6 36 in

  • Weighted jumps 3x8 20 lbs DB’s

  • Assisted jumps 3x8

 - split squats E/legs 6 reps superset RDL’s 6 reps

  • Splits squats 6 reps E/leg superset Split jumps 6 reps E/leg

This routine is continuing to serve me well and I also included arms (biceps and triceps) at the end again. I left the gym at 12:30, which was 2 and a half hours in total. 


I got some lunch and went out to the field at 2:00. I did my 100 meter which I got 11.75 seconds (1st time was 12.6) and my 300 meter which I got 56.4 seconds(1st time was 58.8 seconds) My original plan was to do a workout from my independent program but I was joined by An and I took him through the workout. We finished in about an hour and 15 minutes and then we cooled down by doing some long and short passes. I left the field at around 4:00.


Time Total: 4 hours and 30 minutes (2 hours at the field)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eric Edmonds- Week 2 Reflection

Day 2- Eric Edmonds

Eric Edmonds- Week 1 Reflection