Eric Edmonds- Day 14

 Day 14 started after I went to my last advisory. I switched up the routine and played soccer first for an hour and a half. I went out at 1:30 and finished at 3. I worked on cutting inside and shooting far posts basically the whole time after a warm up. 

Next I went to the gym at 3:00 and did some stretching and muscle activation on the turf strip before doing my upper body workout below:

warmup

  • single arm circles 30s e side

  • phelps flaps

  • push ups 

  • superman swimmers 

  • plank

bench 6-8 reps x 4 sets

incline Db bench 10-12 repsx3 sets

shoulder press 4 sets x 6-8 reps

seated rows 3 sets x 10-12 reps

neutral grip pull-ups 

abs/core stability

I finished with core doing four sets of four different exercises that center around trunk stability. I finished with my 30 minute yoga and headed to dinner at 5:30. In all I was in the gym for 2 and a half hours.


Time Total: 4 hours


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eric Edmonds- Week 2 Reflection

Day 2- Eric Edmonds

Eric Edmonds- Week 1 Reflection